Monday, May 6, 2013

At Death's Door

Share on Tumblr

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUS IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.

Death is a very sad thing. It happens to someone everyday, but what if we could prevent a death? Would you? Of course you would. Canada's second leading cause of death can be prevented and so can the worlds 5th leading cause of death... Suicide. Smile. Yes smile. A smile could change someones day. We all have times when we hit rock bottom and for some rock bottom means death. It doesn't have to be that way. We can change that! We can stop suicide!

Okay Genius. How do we do that?



Easy! All we have to do is lean a helping hand. The most important part is standing up. Standing up to the bullies and speak for those who cannot speak for themselves A simple action can save a life! We need to change. Let's make tomorrow a better day. Suicidal has to stop. Now. We MUST end it. What about all those parents who lost their child? I hurt for them.


Let's stop the H8. Let's make this world a better place. Stand up to the bullies, Stand up to everyone who put others down. Be there for someone who needs a shoulder to cry on and most importantly offer help.

"When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world." 
- Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment