Friday, May 10, 2013

"They Saved My Tumblr..."

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUS IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.

A HUGE thanks to the following people: 

Alli & Tracy. These two knew almost right away that something was off and went to work right away. Well Tracy contacted me by email and text-ed called my TextNow number alerting me that my account was compromised and was willing to do anything to help me get it back. Alli started commenting on every single post that was made alerting everyone of the fact that it wasn't me or my mom. Oh and we can't forget Gabricade who sent out a group message to the Time2Recover staff telling them what was happening. A huge thanks to everyone else who joined in!

I am forever in your debt.

DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment