Thursday, June 6, 2013

Canadian City Commits Low Scale Terrorism On It's People

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUSLY IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.

OUTRAGED

*For privacy reasons the name of the city has been altered*

On June 5th, 2013 James city dumped manure to get rid of the homeless. Yes that's correct. The city dumped loads of manure by a homeless camp located near a Salvation Army to get the innocent homeless people to move.  This disgust me. We are living in the 21 centenary and how do cites deal with the homeless? By dumping manure to get rid of them. James isn't the only city who has done this. 

Pastor Jesse Wegenast, with the 5 and 2 Ministries, refers to the incident as “low scale terrorism” against the homeless.

"This is absolutely obscene and quite honest, it’s pretty indicative of how homeless are treated in James. We see this with the aggressive campaign to destroy camps."

People can't afford houses in James because of the prices. There are about 200 homeless people. This makes me outraged. These people are treated as if they are worthless. Please enlighten my how this okay. How the FUCK is this okay?! This is wrong on so many levels The city it's self should be helping those people not getting rid of them by a foul smell. It sickens me how a first world city would treat it's people like that. These people have it hard as it is. What is wrong with this world? When are we going take a stand and say NO!? The city manager apologized for this, but it's going take a lot more then an apology to make thing right.

8 comments:

  1. That's really sad and disturbing. What province is James city?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B.C. James city is not a real city. I changed the name because I live near that city. It's the city where my grandma lives.
      I LOVE YOU DANIELLElY BELLY! <3 Hehehe

      Delete
    2. oh, omg that close? That's terrible that they did that. I love you too honey! You didn't text me good morning though... :/

      Delete
    3. Yeah. They didn't want the homeless so they dumped manure so they couldn't stand the smell. And oops...Can I send you a good afternoon text? (POST THIS LINK ON YOUR BLOG!!!)

      Delete
    4. That's horrible! Yes, you can send me a good afternoon text... okay. Well, right now I'm on my beach blog, but I can post it on there. Later I can post it on my inspirational blog.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For my safety/privacy this content has been removed. I ask everyone to refrain from posting where they think I may have lived or where I may be living.

      Internet safety 101 people!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for commenting anyways though Anonymous!!! I really love getting comments/requests they make my day. Just don't post any stuff like that though please.

      Delete