Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm Back From The Dead?

Share on Tumblr

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUS IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.

 

THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.



What Happened....................................1
Are you okay?.......................................2
What about my privacy?.....................3
Details....................................................4
Time2Recover.......................................5



1


To whom it may concern,

Hi everyone, I am posting this here so there is no concerns about if I am who I say I am. My name is Adrian I run Your-Recovery-Is-Possible and am the head admin and founder of Time2Recover.

On May 5th at about 10:24 p.m. (PST) my account was compromised . It is unknown how it was compromised or why. From what I read on my blog someone someone logged onto my account and started posting text and photo's claiming to be my mother and that I was hit by a drunk driver and died. This is has not one bit of truth. I was awaken by numerous text messages, a phone call and a couple emails alerting me that my account was compromised.  Unfortunately I did not have access to a computer to take action until the morning. I am perfectly okay. I am extremely sorry for what happened. Thank you all for your concern. Everyone who has had known contact with the "hacker" will be contacted.

2

I am okay. I am a little shocked and concerned for my account, but I have the good faith that everything is okay. I lost a few followers due to this event. Other then that there was no damage had been done I cannot express my sorrow for everyone who thought this was real.

3

Any personal information that was shared with me is saved into a secured file on a hard drive and is deleted from my inbox. Any personal messages from users who are off anonymous are responded to which therefore prevents anyone else from reading them. According to my message history there was no personal informational or messages that were shared with me before and or during the attack. In other words your secrets are safe.

4

The only details I have is that someone logged on or "hacked" into my account at about 10:24 P.M. (PST) and saying I was dead and that they are my mom. Anyone who got close to what was really happening were messaged with very offensive language telling them to back off. I have contacted the local police and there is nothing they can do. I have sent an email to Tumblr Law  with details. I am awaiting a reply.

5


Do to my account being compromised NO ONE will be contacted by Tumblr until Sunday May 12th. Please note that this event has posed no security risk to any information that has been given over Tumblr or any other means of communication. This is purely a precaution to avoid any personal information getting out. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact me by Tumblr or by email.  Emails will still be sent out to those who requested to be contacted by email. If you wish to be sent the accepted/rejection letter by email instead of Tumblr then message me on Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. thats what i thought. i saw your "mom" use the word "da" instead of the so i figured it wasnt true but i still didnt know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eyes Anonymous! Thanks for the comment. :)

      Everything will be back to normal shortly.

      Delete