Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Astonished/Contest (Win 100 PROMOS!)

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUSLY IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.

Am I Reading That Right?


So of course I started this blogger so I could write about stuff that's on my mind well feeling like so people would actually care. Among others reasons that I talked about in my first article.  I was really hoping that people would check out my blogger. Little did I know that within a couple of months I'd get over 1,000 views excluding myself. Don't believe me? I can't say I blame you. So I decided to prove it to you. 


Contest

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUSLY IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.

So since I started this blog I felt I needed a catchy titled that would draw others attention  So I decided to name title it "Inside My Mind" because It sounds interesting catchy and my articles are about what I think.  I think it's time to get a new tiled though; So I am holding a contest.

Details:

Create a title no more then five words and not shorter then two.* The winner the of the contest will get 100 promos they can choose when I promo them and what type(s) they want. Can't think of a catchy title? That's okay, because I am choosing two winners. The first winner will be whoever creates the best title. The second is whoever gets the most people to visit my blog.** Both winners will get 100 promos each. I have 4,801 followers since this was posted.

*You can many words has you want, but try to aim for 2-5.
**I can tell where my traffic source is coming from. This means that if I post a link on my Tumblr and I get ten clicks I will see that those ten people came from my blog.

Rules:

  • Must comment on this article leaving your URL and which contest you would like to enter. 
(Best Title OR Most Visits)
  • You will have until July 1st. 2013
  • You may get others to help you, but only you will get the 100 promos
  • No stealing others ideas
  • Send me all titles by messaging me on Tumblr OR commenting.

1 comment:

  1. How about 'Corners Of My Minds Eye'
    or 'Tunnels Of My Mind'
    or 'My Opinionated Mind'?

    Whichever one you like :) Personally I like Corners Of My Minds Eye because it's the catchiest in my mind! :)

    - Positivity-illumination

    ReplyDelete