Friday, June 7, 2013

I Need Help NOW

Hey guys...I'm out of ideas for this blog. I'm starting to just post whatever to keep it active. I've only gotten a few request. I really want you guys to please requests stuff. I'm willing to post about anything. You can request me to write an article anonymously if you want. You can message/submit me on Tumblr or comment. I'd also really like it if you guys would comment :(

Also can I get feedback on what you honestly think of my blogger? Even negative comments help. I'd prefer if you gave me feedback by commenting though

4 comments:

  1. Come on guys, I really need your help here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to school/out/wherever one day and write down a bunch of your observations of people. Later on, analyse some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a day is like in a treatment center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never personally been in one, but I'll for sure find out! Thanks for the suggestion/comment!

      Delete