Wednesday, May 1, 2013

They Are Killers

Share on Tumblr

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUS IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.


Just a month ago I was in the pit (a open space in the middle of the school near the cafeteria) and one of my teachers’ was talking to my group. The band room is nearby and one the schools best singers was trying to sing the song Sky Fall. She did not hit the high note very well. My teacher chuckled and with a smirk said to my group “Someone really needs to work on their singing.” My group laughed. I witness a Leadership teacher make a rude, mean, and unprofessional comment. I do not care what others say THIS is considered bullying. He could have said it in a nice way, but chose not to. Now even though it was impossible for her to hear him. I made my heartbreak for her. People who bully others to death are MURDERERS, They should be punish. We need to set an example. Bullying can lead to death, drug’s, self-harm, (a) eating disorder, depression, suicide and many other things. What get's to me the most is that this isn't a young teacher and that he's a leadership teacher.



2 comments:

  1. Have you confronted the teacher, possibly by an anonymous note? If that doesn't help, you should consider talking to someone above him/her. Teachers should NOT take part in bullying (and should even try to discourage it)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly there is nothing I can do. It was awhile ago and I don't remember the students who were in my group not to mention is would just be a he said she said. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete