Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stupidest School Counsellor

REMEMBER YOU CAN COMMENT/REQUEST ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ANONYMOUSLY IF YOU WANT. I'LL WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING.

So I don't like to put people down, but this is beyond stupid. So as I said in my life story when I was cutting the school found out. So of course I had to see the counselor often. One day the counselor I normally went to see wasn't there so I had to go to a different one in the school. She was really helpful and funny, but stupid. So I walked in and in big colorful letters hanging wall from wall was the word "Cutter". Now here is the stupid part. Right on my seat where numerous sharp knives. She said "Oh! Haha, we were giving ice cream out at lunch and we needed to cut it....Be right back." She then left me alone in a room with knives. This is the sort of place no one will walk in on you. She knowing left a student who self-harms alone in a room, with knives. There where so many of them she would never know if I snatch one up, use it and then put in my backpack. Now I'm not saying she is completely stupid. I'm sure she is a very smart person, but what she did was beyond stupid. I just can't wrap my head around it...

No comments:

Post a Comment